Ten Most Adorable Things About the Wibbles
10. The Wibble Wander. When he's sleepy, he walks circles around the coffee table with a dazed look on his face.
9. His red hair.
8. The way he used to bite noses, although he doesn't do this any more.
7. The fact that he likes to shake hands with people.
6. When he gets really worked up he runs around on his tiptoes.
5. When you ask him where his nose is, he doesn't point to his nose. He wrinkles his nose and snorts at you.
4. If you have your back turned, he sneaks up on you.
3. The faces he makes, especially the Poodle Face (wide-eyed with his lips in a straight line), Predator Face (the same face he makes when you ask him where his nose is), Scientist Face (when he's examining something) and Doody Face (when he takes a dump). One day I'll get a picture of the Doody Face and post it here.
2. The way he flings himself at you to give you a hug.
1. The way he laughs.