The Monday Top 5!
Five movies I will watch any time they're on, even if I've already seen them a bazillion times:
1. The Matrix (the first one; I have a limited tolerance for the other two).
2. The Fifth Element. Chris Tucker annoys the crap outta me, but it's worth it just for the "meat popsicle" line.
3. Emma. Not sure if there's more than one, but I mean the Gwyneth Paltrow/Jeremy Northam one.
5. Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail. Funniest. Movie. Ever.
Now that I'm thinking about this, this was a stupid idea for a Top Five. There are a bunch of movies I would be willing to watch a bazillion times. Those were just the first five I thought of. As penance, I will do another one.
Five Best Looking Actors and Actresses:
1. Josh Lucas. No contest.
2. Aaron Eckhart. I forgive him for the travesty that is Core.
3. Ed Harris. He's getting old, but I still like him.
4. John Cusack. He used to be my favorite, but not so much any more. He still makes the top 5, though.
5. Oded Fehr. Except in Deuce Bigalow. I didn't like him in that one.
1. Jennifer Connelly. Again, no contest.
2. Angelina Jolie.
3. Kate Hudson.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker. Can't explain it. Everyone else I know thinks she's nasty looking, but I think she's cute.
5. Kate Beckinsale. (Are there any non-gorgeous people named Kate?)