Help me pick colors!
After rereading the new VK a few times, I have become captivated by pattern #2 (a U-neck, fitted fair isle pullover in Dale of Norway Heilo). I have decided to knit this sweater in December, instead of trying to get my own design together. However, I'm not so into the beige-and-blue colorway. I have five alternative ideas, and I can't decide between them. Please help me choose!
The colorway called for in the pattern is Tan (MC)/Sheep Heather/Taupe with Mist/Blue/Navy (actually, it calls for Aqua instead of Mist, but apparently they don't carry Aqua and Mist is close enough). My alternative ideas are:
1. Tan (MC)/Sheep Heather/Taupe with Moss/Fern/Green Heather
2. Tan (MC)/Sheep Heather/Taupe with Light Grey/Medium Grey/Charcoal
3. Tan (MC)/Sheep Heather/Taupe with Medium Grey/Charcoal/Black
4. Moss (MC)/Fern/Green Heather with Mist/Blue/Navy
5. Moss (MC)/Fern/Green Heather with Peony/Red/Garnet
Which one should I choose?